Trailer Type: Aluminum Trailers
Burkholder Trailers offers aluminum utility trailers in a range of sizes to suit any application. These general-purpose trailers are great for hauling ATV’s, boats, furniture, building supplies, lawn care equipment, and much more!
Enclosed Aluminum trailers offer a secure cargo space safe from the elements. The ability to close and lock the trailer keeps its contents safe from prying eyes and can help discourage thieves from stealing your valuables. Construction crews often use them for mobile tool storage or hauling small equipment. Cabinet makers will find them to be ideal for transporting finished cabinets to their installation locations. Once you invest in an aluminum trailer, you’ll wonder what you ever did without it!
We sell aluminum trailers for special use cases. Are you looking for a kayak or canoe trailer? We have aluminum kayak trailers with place kits for 2, 4, or 6 kayaks. And an open or enclosed aluminum snow trailer is what you need for transporting your snowmobiles or ATV’s. See the available options on this page.
Benefits of owning an aluminum trailer:
- Aluminum weighs less than steel, which means less drag while towing and better fuel economy.
- Aluminum is highly resistant to corrosion and will not rust.
- Aluminum trailers come in a range of sizes and styles suitable for a variety of trailer applications.
- Aluminum trailers require less maintenance compared to steel trailers.
- Aluminum trailers maintain a higher resale value compared to steel trailers.